St Marks Community Association (CA) is a community venue open to all. We are based not far from the city centre of Sunderland and we offer a range of activities for people
of all ages.
We participate in community and youth work with a broad range of service providers.
We have rooms available to hire for every occassion.
Why not pop along to one of our sessions, or if you have an idea of something you would like to see on offer at st marks please feel free to contact us via our online contact
Come and try our new Community Fitness room £5 per year membership and only £1 per session.
Here are Some of our local community activities here at St Mark's Community Association
Monday Nights is Pre-teen club for 7-11yr olds times 5.00pm till 7.00pm
Tuesday Little Treasures Toddlers 9.30am till 11.00am
Tuesday night 5.30pm till 7.00pm is Millfield Youthie for 11 to 19 yr olds
- Wednesday 5.30pm till 7.00pm its Kids Club for 5 to 9 yr olds
- Skinny Pigs fitness Monday morning 9.30am till 10.30am Monday nights 7.30 till 8.30, Wednesday Morning 9.30 till 10.15 Sat morning 9.00 till 10.00 10.00 till 11.00. And for the early
morning fitness Monday,Tuesday, Wednesday thursday and fridays 6am till 7am.
- Local residents groups that run every 5 weeks
- Activity and Communty Garden Monday to Friday 10.00 till 3.00
- Computer Suite Drop in Monday to Friday 10 till 3.00
- Carpet bowls fridays 11 till 1.00
- Over 60s Drop in Coffe morning Wed 11.00am till 1.00pm
- Sundays mini soccer sessions by Sunderland West end 10am till 11am
- Sundays Kids Football Club 12.00 till 1.30
- New fitness room Monday to Friday 10.00 till 3.00
- Community Connectors meetings every 2 months, Community Clean ups and meetings will be advertised via the latest news page.
Rooms available to hire for all occassions
Bouncy castle can be included £30 for two hours.